STDcheck.com Reviews and Testimonials from satisfied customers 9.8/10 Rating A+ BBB rating. Same day testing, private results in 1-2 days, Coupon
*Coupon calculated at checkout*
Here is an in depth review of stdcheck.com. Is STDcheck.com legit? Yes, there are many positive stdcheck.com reviews from people that were looking for fast, reliable std testing. They offer reliable, discreet, and private online std testing with fast results. Nobody wants to have a sexually transmitted disease (STD) and many of us who fear we might have one are reluctant to go to our physician because of embarrassment. If you do have an STD, however, you must seek medical help. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have estimated that around 19.7 million new cases of STDs are diagnosed every year. You are not alone, therefore, and there are various kinds of help out there. One of these is offered by STDCheck.com. Is STDcheck.com real? Yes they certainly are, but are they any good?
Wh0 Is STD Check.com?
STD Check is a business in Houston, TX, that offers confidential STD testing services across the US and Canada. You order your test online on their website, then you plug in your zip code and find an std testing clinic near you. No need for an appointment, just purchase the test online, then you can go to the clinic the same day, and you get your Anonymous STD Testing results within a few days discreetly. They have entered into partnership agreements with some 4,000 different labs across the country, all of which are CLIA certified, meaning that hospitals and doctors use them as well. The company is fully FDA approved and they offer very quick results.
STD Check can test for all common STDs, including:
- HIV 1 and 2
- Herpes 1 and 2
- Hepatitis A, B, and C
It is possible to purchase a full 10-Test Panel, which tests for all the most common STDs, or to check just for one, or multiple diseases. Plus, they offer HIV RNA testing, which can be added to the 10-Test Panel and is an early detection test. STD Check is the only FDA approved online facility in the country that offers this particular test.
How Does It Work?
STD Check offers a very simple process for testing:
- Visit their website and decide whether you want to order the full test, or an individual one.
- Find your nearest testing center by entering your postcode. If you want to know where can you get tested for STDs, they offer 4,000 centers they have partnered with in this country, as well as 500 centers in Canada.
- Enter your personal and payment information.
- Receive a test code and the address of your chosen test center via email.
- Visit the center with your test code and have your samples retrieved by a lab technician. This is usually blood and/or urine.
- Receive your test results via email within one or two days in a PDF file.
If any of your tests come back positive, with the exception of HSV-1 (herpes singles, or the cold sore virus), you will be provided with a free doctor telephone consultation. They can provide you with a prescription for treatment, or refer you to a specialist. The prescription will cost $64.
STD Check Tools
To ensure they are fully inclusive of all patients, STD Check offers two different digital tools:
- The personalized test recommended. This is a questionnaire with 15 questions about you, which will help to determine whether you need the 10-Test Panel, or just an individual test.
- The anonymous STD test notification. This is a tool that enables you to anonymously inform any sexual partners that they may have an infection. This tool is free to use and sends a text message or email to the people you have indicated, without mentioning your name.
What About Privacy?
Obviously, a main concern for people who use services like STD Check is that their details have to be kept private. There is no problem with that because the company has to abide with the HIPAA, which is what doctors also have to abide by. This means all your details are fully confidential and encrypted online. Secure transactions are also ensured. Only you can decide who is allowed to access your health information, in other words.
The 10-Test Panel currently costs $219, although it is easy to find an STDCheck.com coupon. The HIV Early Detection test on its own costs $175, but if you add it to the 10-Test Panel, the total price becomes $349. Individual tests cost between $24 and $89. Prices in Canada are slightly higher.
STD Check prides itself on offering excellent customer support. This is why they have a 24/7, 365 day per year support center available where all questions can be answered through email, live chat, or toll free phone number. Additionally, STD Check has listed a number of resources on their website, including frequently asked questions.
Better Business Bureau (BBB) Rating
One excellent guarantee of the quality of service of STD Check is that the company is accredited by the BBB. The STDCheck.com BBB rating is B+. Although they do receive some complaints, it is clear that they handle these very quickly and any issues that arise are resolved. It is believed that the complaints they do receive are more related to the fact that they bring bad news about the status of someone’s test.
What I Liked About STD Check
- The service can be ordered online, with private and secure payments.
- You can go to one of 4,000 clinics (500 in Canada) for same day STD testing.
- Results are received very quickly, usually within one or two days.
- The test and the laboratories that they use are fully FDA approved.
- Testing is private, confidential, and anonymous.
- They offer a range of different testing options so you can be tested for what you need, but the 10-Test Panel provides the best option because just one test checks for the all the most common STDs.
- They are the only online clinic in the country that offers the HIV early detection test and this is FDA approved.
- In the event that the results are positive, they have an online tool to inform sexual partners that they should be tested, and this tool is completely anonymous.
- There have been many stdcheck.com reviews that are very positive, highlighting the excellent service and speed of the results.
What I Didn’t Like About STD Check
- Although they offer local STD testing, you cannot do the test at home.
- The company does not accept insurance, so you will have to pay for it yourself.
The Final Verdict
This is just one of many STDCheck.com reviews, but you will find that the majority are consistently positive. That is because the service they offer is incredibly good. Is STDcheck.com reliable? Absolutely! And is STDcheck.com real? Most definitely. The system is set up to be fully confidential and very easy to use. Simply visit the website and use the ‘STD check near me’ facility to find out to get checked for STDs. I 100% recommend this clinic and praise them for the work that they do to combat STDs, particularly their fast STD testing. My #1 choice to find walk in std testing near me.